17 Sept 2014

About Me


Hi! I'm Jordan and this is my messy room behind me !
Im currently studying Illustration at Stockport college in the U.K. My aim is to become a full time illustrator. 


http://jordanraineyillustration.blogspot.co.uk is my blog that I use to upload any drawings I have done and different work created from Uni brief's. 
Below are my aims and why I draw. 
1) Why Illustration ? 
Ive always liked drawing and its a great way to express how Im feeling or to reflect on something. It's a load of fun as well !!! 
2) What way do you work ? 
I work in a multitude of ways from painting to pencil drawings. I always create imagery that means something, and makes that connection with the onlooker. 
3) what work have you done ?  
  •  charity Parkinson's Equip
  • 8x8 short stories 
  • Macmillan Children's book entry 
  • Editorial Images 
Contact me here jordanrainey21@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment